Non-surgical treatments have different effects on different individuals. You might start to
feel the clinical effects by 3 to 6 days and you can expect to see the full results by 15 days.
Depending on your dosage, the effects will slowly fade over the duration of next 3-4
months. With repeated injections, the effects to face will lengthen.
- We strongly suggest avoiding exercise strenuously for at least 6 hours
- Do not lay flat on one side in the next 6 hours
- Kindly avoid anti-inflammatory medication or any vitamin medication on the day of
the injection and for next 24 hours as they will increase the risk of bruising
- If you have any discomfort you can use local ice and if the discomfort persists, take paracetamol as directed
- You gently contract the muscles injected every 10 minutes for the first hour
- No rubbing or massaging the area for the next 24 hours
Your post operative care is important to us. We would rather you contact us on 9404 5279
than be concerned at home.